Departments and Services
Land Use Board, Construction Code, Permits, Inspections & Zoning Office
Valerie Santagata-Jones, Secretary
Phone Number: Work: (856) 697-0407 Fax: (856) 697-0832
E-Mail Address: email@example.com
Location: Municipal Center (616 Central Ave. Minotola, NJ 08341)
Hours: 9:00-4:00 Monday - Friday
Receives Construction Permit Applications, Zoning Permit Applications, Land Use Board Applications. Issue approved permits. Schedule inspections and prepare agendas for Land Use Board meetings. Retain resolutions and minutes of land use bard meetings.
Scheduling of new occupant inspections. Such as a Resale of a home or Rental Unit.
Zoning Maps, Uses, Schedules, and Bulk requirements are available to the public for review.
Forms and Documents
Inspections can be scheduled by calling 856-697-0407 e-mailing Zoning@buenaboro.org or stopping by the at the Construction Office during business hours.
Land Use Board:
Applications are available for pick up in the Land Use Board office or you can download here.
Applications to the board must be submitted to the board secretary 20 days prior to the meeting date.
Land Use Board reviews land development applications, including:
- Major Subdivisions
- Major Site Plans
- Minor Subdivisions
- Minor Site Plans
- Bulk Variances in conjunction with an application for development approval
- Site Plan Waivers
- Conceptual Plan Reviews
- Applications pursuant to N.J.S.A. 40:55D-70:
- Hear and decide appeals where it is alleged by the appellant that there is error in any order, requirement, decision or refusal made by an administrative officer based on or made in the enforcement of the zoning ordinance. Such an appeal must be filed within twenty (20) days of the officer’s decision.
- Hear and decide requests for interpretation of the zoning map or ordinance or for decisions upon other special questions upon which such board is authorized to pass by any zoning or official map ordinance.
- Hear and decide applications for “c” variances (variances relating to lot area, yard areas, setbacks, etc.)
- Hear and decide applications for “d” variances (variances allowing use of a building or property not permitted in a particular zoning district).
|Land Use Board|
|Member||Joseph D’Alessandro Jr.|
|Member||Edward Castellari Jr.|
|Member||David Zappariello, Mayor|
|Alt Member #1||Ronald Francis|
|Alt Member #2||Aldo Palmieri|
|Alt Member #3||Kenneth Cheli|
|Alt Member #4||Anthony Zorzi|
The examination of all applications for zoning permits.
|Zoning Officer||John Keenan|
|Assistant Zoning Officer||William Nimohay|
|Code Enforcement Officer||Pam Johnston|
Construction Code Officials
|Construction Code Officer||Jack Eckler|
|Building Sub Code Official||Jack Eckler|
|Electrical Sub Code Official||Jerome Volpe|
|Fire Sub Code Official||Thomas Banyacski|
|Fire Official||Thomas Banyacski|
|Plumbing Sub Code Official||Pat Newton|
|Occupancy Inspector||Pam Johnston|
Permit application can be mailed to:
Buena Borough Construction Code
616 Central Avenue
Minotola, NJ 08341